Committed to serving future generationsSince our inception, Senko has focused on next-generation demands - with the latest products, systems and services.
We believe the best solutions are found only by working together
Years in Australia
Years of Senko
SENKO and Frank share a core common principle: our industry is about investment in a shared future. This means putting our customers’ long term needs first.
Senko Advanced Components Australia are problem solvers, and passionate industry advocates. We excel in understanding the needs of our customers, and we pride ourselves on our advisory integrity. As a manufacturer and trading firm, our emphasis is on pragmatic long-term outcomes for customers.
Out of a deep respect for the confidentiality of our partners, we do not share case studies or customer portfolios publicly. We welcome you to talk to us regarding your specific requirements, and we will be glad to establish our credentials in an appropriate way.
Advocacy and SupportEmpowering and Driving Local Industry
- Local Service Centre
- Sales support engineers
- Custom products for custom requirements
- Project management expertise
- Global consulting network
- Large distributor network
- Large supplier network
Product DistributionTurn-Key Catalog, Global Scale
- Optical Connectors
- Optical Adapters
- Passive Optical Devices
- Test and Measurement Equipment
- Fusion Splicers
- Termination, Cleaning and Inspection Tools
- Networking and System Integration Hardware
- Set-Top Boxes, Multimedia Devices
- Wireless/RF Network Device Range
- Smart Transcievers
Consulting ServicesIndustry-Leading Experience
- Active photonic components/modules
- OEM of optical fibres and cables
- Production technology evaluation
- FTTH and metro optical system
- System Integration & Project Management
- CATV, Telco and Data centre network design
- Smart home solutions
SENKO is always looking for creative, energetic, innovative people to join our team. If you are currently entitled to work in Australia, either as an Australian citizen, permanent resident or holder of an appropriate visa and you would like to express interest in joining the SENKO team, please email a covering letter and CV to [email protected]enko.com.au.